Skip to content

FRCC plans to return in-person this fall

Registrations begin this month
front range community college
The Front Range Community College Boulder County campus in Longmont. (Photo by Macie May)

Front Range Community College, or FRCC, announced today that it will use the summer to transition back to in-person learning this fall. 

The fall semester of 2021 will be a return to "life before the pandemic," stated a news release. The college plans to offer almost all the courses in person. However, "Real-Time Remote and Online courses for those who prefer learning remotely," states Andy Dorsey, president of FRCC in the news release.

The transition to full capacity in-person learning will be done through a phased approach beginning this summer. The college will offer 40% of its summer classed on campus, which the remaining 60% staying remote. 

Registration for the summer semester begins Thursday and fall registration on April 26. Student services and Pathways Advisors are available virtually and in person.