The Longmont Community Foundation Neighbor to Neighbor COVID-19 Relief Fund is taking applications from nonprofits for its third round of funding.
The fund is designed "to provide financial resources to charitable organizations in the Longmont and St. Vrain Valley area that are involved in supporting populations that have been affected by the outbreak," according to a news release. "To date, the Longmont Community Foundation has provided $185,000 in support to 71 nonprofit organizations."
For the third round of funding, any interested nonprofit organization can apply for general operating support if it meets the following criteria:
- Nonprofit or its services have been impacted by the outbreak (e.g. lost fundraising or fee income, strains on staffing, programs, etc.)
- Nonprofit was in operation as of March 10 (Colorado emergency declaration)
- Nonprofit employs 25 or fewer employees as of March 10
- Nonprofit's services must impact Longmont and the St. Vrain Valley
- Priority will be given to support nonprofits that have not received previous support from the Neighbor to Neighbor Fund. Click here to see a list of previous grantees
The deadline for applications is 11:59 p.m. Oct. 16
For more information or to complete an application, click here.