This content was originally published by the Longmont Observer and is licensed under a Creative Commons license.
According to the order, residents can leave their home to:
- Obtain food and other household necessities for themselves and their family or household members.
- Deliver those services or supplies to others, such as, food, pet supply, other household consumer products, and products or equipment necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and critical operation of a residence.
- To engage in outdoor activity, such as, walking, hiking, nordic skiing, snowshoeing, biking or running. For purposes of outdoor activity, state parks will remain open to the public to engage in walking, hiking, biking, running, and similar outdoor activities but all playgrounds, picnic areas, other similar areas conducive to public gathering, and attended areas shall be closed.
- To perform work for critical industries.
- To care for a family member, a vulnerable person, or pet in another household, or to care for livestock kept at a location other than an individual's home.
- To seek medical care
To view the complete order Click Here.
To view of map of why states are shutting down Click Here.