DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
Construction impacts for the week of Nov. 19
Berthoud to Johnstown
Friday, 9 p.m., to Saturday, 5 a.m., southbound I-25 will be temporarily closed between Colorado Highway 402 and Colorado Highway 56 to allow crews to place permanent striping for a traffic shift to the final lane alignment.
In addition, the southbound I-25 on-ramp at Colorado Highway 60 will be closed as a part of the striping and traffic shift.
Southbound I-25 traffic will exit at CO 402, turn right and travel west to US 287, turn south and continue to Colorado Highway 66, turn left and travel east to re-enter southbound I-25 at CO 66.
Sunday through Tuesday, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., there will be various single lane closures and on- and off-ramp closures on northbound and southbound I-25 between CO 56 in Berthoud and CO 402 in Loveland, as needed, to allow crews to move barrier, apply pavement markings and install sign structures.
Monday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., there will be a southbound I-25 on-ramp shoulder closure from CO 60 (exit 252) for crews to perform electrical work.
Tuesday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., and Wednesday, 9 a.m. to noon, there will be northbound and southbound I-25 off-ramp shoulder closures to CO 56 (exit 250) for crews to perform electrical work
Johnstown to Fort Collins
Roadway finishing work and permanent striping operations require intermittent I-25 ramp closures and single lane closures on I-25 between Colorado Highway 402 and Prospect Road from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. nightly, Sunday through Tuesday.
No traffic impacts will be in place over the Thanksgiving holiday from noon, Wednesday, until 6 a.m., Monday.
Firestone Mobility Hub
Daytime work, Monday - Saturday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- There is a new traffic shift into the median, with three lanes of traffic remaining open.
- Construction crews will be working on the left shoulder behind the barrier.
- Traffic Shift - Three lanes remain open with a shift to the right.
The speed limit for southbound and northbound I-25 is 55 MPH through the active work zone.
East I-25 Frontage Road
- Construction crews will be working on the shoulder.
- Flaggers may be in place to guide motorists and trucks into and out of the work zone.
West I-25 Frontage Road
- Construction crews will be working on the left shoulder behind the barrier on the left lane and shoulder.
- One lane of through traffic. Access to southbound I-25 is open.